Thursday, September 20, 2012

Eve Catharine

Our sweet Eve Catharine was born two weeks ago on September 7, weighing in at 6 lbs 7oz, and the length of 19 1/2 inches.  She is perfectly healthy and perfectly precious.  We feel so blessed to have been able to welcome her into our family.  Ella and Isaac just adore her and are really great with her.

I had a pretty traumatic birth experience this time around, that I would love to just completely forget about, so we have received a lot of help from our friends, and especially our families, for which we are so so thankful for.  I will let Craig write up the birth story and post it, since I am trying my best to block it out of my memory :)  But we feel very happy that out of all of that came a healthy baby girl!

Here are some pictures of Eve during our hospital stay.














I took Evie in for her 2 week check up, and she is now well over her weight, weighing in at 7lbs even. 


6 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

Oh my goodness, gorgeous. Every single picture. And I love her name. I'm so happy she is healthy and safe at home.

Rachelle said...

She is adorable!!! The pictures with Craig holding her are so cute! I bet Ella is quite the helper!

Lindsey said...

What a pretty baby. So happy for you guys. I'm dying to hear about the birth experience. So sorry it was not good. Tell Craig to share :) I'm glad everything turned out well. Wish I could hold the little Eve.

Shelly Beth said...

What sweet pictures Lorel! Love them! I have been interested to hear Craig's telling of the birth story so have him post one soon! I am glad that you and Eve are healthy and doing well. Congratulations on another beautiful girl!

Shelly Beth said...

What sweet pictures Lorel! Love them! I have been interested to hear Craig's telling of the birth story so have him post one soon! I am glad that you and Eve are healthy and doing well. Congratulations on another beautiful girl!

Maddy said...

perfect hospital shots!!! sorry it didn't go smoothly :(