Sunday, October 14, 2012

Around the House

We spend most of our time at home these days, which is actually very doable since the Fall weather is absolutely perfect, and the kids are happy to spend a lot of their time outside in our back "yard."  We also have been spending most afternoons at the neighborhood park playing with our neighbor friends.  That will be one thing I will be terribly once we move early next year.

Here we are keeping it low key at home:   

Sweet sisters.  Ella loves holding Eve, and Eve loves Ella.

Eve does this sometimes

Ella set up a little photo shoot for Evie.

Raking up and playing with the leaves.

Ella is a sweet little girl... but despite what some may think, she isn't always that way.  The picture on the left is proof.



I love this boy a lot.




Precious little baby toes.


3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

It looks like Ella is going to follow in your creativity footsteps! She did a great job with her photo of Eve. Eve is just so cute. I wish I was there to watch her like I did Isaac. Where are you guys moving to? Who is still in Huntwood that i know?

Lindsey said...

I love all these pictures! Ella hitting Isaac with a rake is so funny.

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Cute post! Isaac's faces make me laugh as did the picture of Ella with the rake above his head. And baby Eve is so sweet, even crying! I liked I's bike trick too!