Ella finished up her first session of dance classes. It was seriously so cute that I almost cried during the first class. She is just getting so old! I can't believe my baby girl will be going to Kindergarten next school year. It kind of makes me sick thinking about it... I need to really take advantage of my last few months with my girl!
Here are Ella and Mariah awkwardly posing for some photos in the snow.
There was more movie watching than I'd probably like to admit during February.
I spent a lot of time snuggling my little angel baby. She is seriously the most perfect thing in the entire world. I am completely in love with my baby girl. Ill write more about her in another post.
She had lots of happy tummy time that month... oh, the good ol days when I didn't realize how non baby proof my house actually was! I can't believe she was still immobile just two months ago!
Here are the Facebook worthy quotes from February:
Ella's outlook on marriage: "the yucky part is kissing, and the hurtful part is getting the baby out of your belly."
and
So
the kids really loved the green soup tonight... At first. Then they got
sick of it pretty fast (but that was a better reaction than I
expected)...
Me: "you need to have 10 more spoonfuls before you are done."
Ella: "how about two? God just told me in my head that I only have to have two."
Me: "you need to have 10 more spoonfuls before you are done."
Ella: "how about two? God just told me in my head that I only have to have two."
and
Today
i was inside and Isaac and Ella were playing outside...Isaac got his
shirt wet, took it off, and I heard him yell to Ella, "I'm naked,
sweetheart!"
I promise that was all him, and not an imitation!
and
I
don't know what it is, but whenever I have a baby the cuteness is just
too irresistible, I can't handle it, and the animal in me comes out! My
family often hears me say things like, "I just want to chew on those
legs!" "I need to bite those cheeks" "she is so sweet, I just need to
eat her!!!" Craig thinks i'm weird... But I have many friends who are
the same, so I'm not worried :)
Well, this has rubbed off on Ella... But she doesn't quite know how to express herself while maintaining a little bit of normalcy and without taking it too far. The other day she said in a cute voice, "she is so cute, I just want to take off her face and put it on mine!"... That doesn't quite work. And just now she said, "look at that face! I just want to eat those eyeballs!" Ha!
Well, this has rubbed off on Ella... But she doesn't quite know how to express herself while maintaining a little bit of normalcy and without taking it too far. The other day she said in a cute voice, "she is so cute, I just want to take off her face and put it on mine!"... That doesn't quite work. And just now she said, "look at that face! I just want to eat those eyeballs!" Ha!




1 comment:
Those quotable have me rolling on the floor laughing. I can't wait to see your new home.
Post a Comment