We made it to a park... maybe once that month. Most of the month was spent doing indoor activities, and mainly at home.
Craig did a nice genuine smile
I made some tortillas. I LOVE homemade tortillas, and will not buy the regular store bought kind anymore. They don't even taste like the same food item to me. But I have to say that I have since discovered Trader Joes handmade tortillas, and they are pretty dang close to these homemade ones - no weird side taste to them!
There were some precious moments like this.
Aaaaand moments of half naked photo bombing. Nice, Ella!
The perfect sunrise in the history of the world happened in January of 2014, while we were waiting to send Ella on the school bus. Really, it was breathtaking, and literally looked like this (unfiltered picture) for only a few minutes. I couldn't believe how vibrant the colors were!
This on-the-go boy took a moment to cuddle his mama.
One of our few out of the house activities for the month included a trip to Lynchburg children's museum, which was so awesome for the kids. The place is huge and so much fun! It did get a little stressful, though, because there is a 4-story climbing structure in the middle of the museum that the kids can climb in, and then get off on any floor they choose. Luckily it was on the weekend when we went, and Craig was able to come with us. I would have never been able to handle the craziness on my own!
A couple of precious sisters.
and again... because Eve in a cream colored dress makes me want to devour her.
I found some interesting window scenes in January. Can you guys who set up which scene?
We went on a little hike, while my parents visited, on the hiking trail that surrounds the neighborhood, and made some cool discoveries. They all thought it was a deer, but I don't know, it looked more like a Velociraptor to me. I was probably right.
And then we got all excited for our first real snow. Little did we know that this was going to be nothing compare to what was coming!
... back to inside stuff. The snow playing doesn't seem to last as long as I remember it did when I was little. Also, check out Eve mauling my poor mother.
"Niiiiice touches, Eve, niiiiice."
As you can see, the iPhone camera was used a bit more than big bertha. That's just life right now for us. I am so thankful to have a camera that is so easily accessible (though, not as great quality) so I can remember these little moments in the life of our family!













No comments:
Post a Comment