Here was our March in photos:
Sometimes I take pictures of the little toy set-ups that my kids do, because I think they are really cute or creative or funny. This one cracked me up. Isaac's description of what was going on was this, "They are friends, and are all trying to help the bear stand up." Huh. I would have described it more on the lines of them all being lead to their deaths!
And here was another funny Isaac moment. He didn't want to eat his dinner, so Craig came up with a deal that Isaac couldn't refuse. For every 3 bites he took, Craig would pop him in the bottom with this ball popper. Isaac was ALL over that!
I love this sweet baby in her dress-up.
The month of March was the beginning of much more outdoor play. It was pretty incredible how fast the weather went from freezing cold and snowing, to warmish and sunny. We fully embraced it!
I painted the kids bedrooms in March. For Ella's room, I painted three of the walls a pale muted pink color, and one wall a warm white, and added gold vinyl stickers. I really love how it turned out, and so does Ella. She spent a lot more time in her room the first few days after it was finished.
In March Ella also started her first season of soccer. I have to say that Craig and I were very happy and surprised that our more mellow girl easily transformed into an aggressive and excited soccer player on the field! She had an awesome season, and scored 2 goals at three of the games, and 5 goals at one of the games! What a natural. And best of all - she was always happy to play!
The onlookers. Eve didn't love it as much, and Isaac was happy as long as he had his "guys"
That's better.
Ella and two of her best buds (twin sisters) on the team.
We took a family day trip to a fun indoor pool. This was Eve's first time actually playing in a pool, rather than just being in a floaty.
Eve played with her special baby. Which was actually Ella's special baby that is all scratched up, drawn on, and naked... but Eve loves her the most out of all of her babies anyway.
During March my mom decided to take the kids for the weekend, and it couldn't have come at a better moments. It was a perfect little break, and I was so thankful to have it! I celebrated with a little "party in the city where the heat is on."
It's hard to believe that just a month before this picture, where the girls are outside in shorts and tank tops, there was almost 2 feet of snow on the ground!
During the month of March, Eve became a climber. She was obviously not happy once she got to the top and realized she didn't know how to get down. This was just the beginning of her becoming probably my most fearless child!
Silly selfies with my girl
She's so much fun.
And we ended off the month with a trip to the park, and treats from the ice cream truck!
Well actually, we REALLY ended the most with a few celebrations of my boy Isaac turning 4! ... but that deserves it's own post.





















No comments:
Post a Comment