Monday, November 17, 2008

Wipes Cases

My friend, Maddy, and I have decided to sell baby products. We are starting really small and selling to our family, friends, and friends of friends. If we sell a lot then we might do craft shows and have a website or something. I have been focusing on making wipes cases and headbands w/ interchangeable flower clips. Here are some of the wipes cases I have made.


The cases are Huggies and covered in Amy Butler fabric with cordinating ribbon and other details. I have had people take them as gifts to baby showers and they are always the biggest hit! If you are interested in ordering any, just email me at rellearain@gmail.com. They are $12/case.

You can even choose your fabric and details!

Just pick the fabric from the picture above (I will also be adding more fabrics and thumbnails of the patterns eventually), and let me know if you want a bow, brad, crystal initial, large gem (not pictured), or nothing at all! If you know anyone who might be interested, just send them the link to this post. Thanks!


3 comments:

Cami said...

Look at you, networking. I will keep this in mind for baby showers. They are so cute and would look so good in a beautiful diaper bag.

Janelle said...

Those look great Lorel!

Becky R. said...

So cute! You should do a website, and I still say do an etsy shop.