Here is a quick video of Ella walking. She also does a cute new thing where she rocks her baby dolls and stuffs animals. She is such a sweet little girl!
Alright, I'm off to go lay around and do nothing. I've got a nasty cold that has made me feel weak and dizzy all day. Blah.
16 comments:
Oh my goodness -- she's so precious. Last night after y'all left Andy was saying how cute and funny she is. Duh!
I think Ella might be suffering from cutest baby of all time syndrome.
Look at her! She's doing great! They only get faster! :)
she's doing so good! I like how she does a little hip shimmy halfway through :) It was good to see you guys! And maybe we should wait for our colds to go away to come visit you guys, so how about next week?
What an awesome little girl! She is so cute! And she has so much hair now, compared to when I last saw her, which was like 8 months ago. I love how she rocks her pony. Adorable!
That was the cutest video ever! I can't wait until Lyssy joins her!
That is so exciting! Before you know it you will be trying to keep up with her. Hope you get better!
She is so darling! Can't wait to see her again next week. Hope you will be feeling better soon!
She is looking so old, the toddler look is so fun. I hope she's not getting into too many things now that she's walking.
That video is awesome. She is a great little walker! And the way she holds her pony is so cute too. Her hair looks like it is coming in more too. She's definitely getting older.
She is so stinkin cute! Did i see curls on the back of her head? Fun! I love her little walk and the way she rocks her pony:) What a sweety pie!
Awww!! She is so big! I miss you guys like crazy!
I love how high she picks up her feet to walk - so cute. I hate those nasty colds!
I love this little girl
Wow! What a walking machine! I loved her little rockin' walk down the hall upstairs and then when she got to the "my little pony" how she just grabbed on and rocked it--I did notice your hand in the picture--were you prompting--she is so daggum cute!!!!!!!
Way to go Ella! So cute. We should get together soon and Ella can give Juliet a few pointers on mobility. Just kidding, we're in no hurry (she's just barely walking along the couch)! :) And that's precious how she rocks her stuffed animals!
Post a Comment