Thursday, June 25, 2009

Father's Day and the Beach!

We took some pictures on Father's Day of Ella with her daddy... and some of them were pretty cute, so I just wanted to post them. First of all, I love this picture:

My mom made that dress for Ella out of a pillow case. I love it! It's easy to make, adorable, and only as expensive as a pillow case on sale. (I think she got 2 pillow cases for $3, and made a dress for my niece, Nora, too).


Ella and Daddy. They are so cute together. I love watching them play, wrestle, joke, read, whatever... it is just so obvious how much the adore one another. Ella's eyes just light up when she is with her daddy. And I have to say that Craig is a very hands on and top notch dad.



On Monday we went to the beach with my mom and dad. Ella had never been to the beach, so it was a lot of fun. She reacted the way she does to anything... she took her time and let it all soak in. and I let the burn soak it- I got it bad!



7 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

She is gorgeous. She's like model soulfully looking into the camera. I love the pillow case dress, it is adorable.

Becky R. said...

What cute pictures! What beach did you go to, or what would a native Virginian recommend? :)

Amy said...

That dress is so stinkin' cute!!

Taylor Family said...

You'll have to teach us all how to make that dress! It looks especially cute because it's on Ella.

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Cute pictures and very cute dress. I want to learn how to make those!

Christine said...

That dress is made out of a pillowcase? Amazing. I love seeing her smile in a picture. Miss you!

Delgado Fam said...

Ella is beautiful! And I LOVE that dress!