Sunday, October 18, 2009

17 Weeks!

I am officially 17 weeks along in my pregnancy today, and am feeling pretty good! I feel like I have kissed my morning sickness goodbye- and I have a ton more energy. I am ready for a new little baby. A couple of my friends have had babies recently and when I see those little things I just get so excited and want snuggle with them!!! A picture of my preggo belly is below.

Also, I had a quarter-life crisis and chopped about 10 inches of hair off! So here is the new look:

Picture from my phone right before haircut:


After

I really like it a lot. It is a big change, but is a LOT easier, and just a fun look curly or straight.


And here is my pregnant body at 17 weeks.


and last but not least... here is the painting that my dad did of Ella. Love it! Sorry, the pic didn't turn out great because of the flash. But you get the idea!

15 comments:

Olivia Goldman said...

Lorel, I love, love, LOVE your new haircut, and you look absolutely fantastic! That painting of Ella is so cute. Your dad is quite the artist!

Maria said...

First your hair looks smokin' girl! Love it. Second your belly is so cute! Our babies are gonna be so close! Fun. Glad to hear your feeling better!

Becky R. said...

I absolutely love your hair! You're a cute prego woman, in just a few weeks you get to find out what it is, holy cow time flies!

Maddy said...

i love the hair and your belly is so cute!

Cami and Juan said...

Lorel your hair! I adore it. And that painting of Ella, wow. You're lucky to have such talent in your family.

Christine said...

Love the hair. Can't wait until you find out what you are having and I am so glad that you are feeling okay. What a blessing

Shelly Beth said...

ALL the pics you posted are so cute. Love the hair :) Glad to hear you are feeling well now! Hope it keeps up the whole pregnancy!

Lara said...

oh yay! congrats! i we didn't know you were expecting! thats so exciting! love the haircut, its super cute and fun!

Rachelle said...

I absolutely love your hair!! You look so good!! And you have the cutest baby bump! I am so glad that you are feeling better!!! I hope it continues!!

Lenore said...

Love your hair and LOVE the painting of Ella! What a gorgeous girl and painting. I want Dad to do one of Baby No! You look cute and prego. I feel like I am prego today- I have a serious stomach flu! Bleck!

Janelle said...

Wow, I love the haircut! You always have cute hair. And our bellies look exactly the same, your's at 17 weeks pregnant and mine at 17 months post pregnant. Fun! I hope you feel well for the rest the time!

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Hey Lorel! You are so beautiful- your hair and your little baby bump. The picture of Ella is awesome too! Glad you are feeling better.

Pam said...

I agree with all of the above! Love the hair, pics and painting!

chan said...

love your haircut and cute little prego belly.

Amy said...

At the risk of sounding cliche, I LOVE your new hair. So if you notice me staring just ignore it. Also, once that baby starts kicking hard enough to feel on the outside I'll be groping you on a regular basis. Feel free to just ignore that as well. :)