Sunday, October 25, 2009

"I Beeped"

It is pretty funny now that Ella is talking a lot more. She will sometimes say things that don't make a lot of sense right away, but when you think about it a little bit, you can totally see where she is coming from. Today after dinner Ella let out a burp, giggled, and said "I beeped."

On pregnancy news... I went to Richmond a few days ago to get an ultrasound of the baby done by one of my moms friends. She normally does ultrasounds of the heart, but since she had access to a machine, and I was 17 1/2 weeks along, I figured we might as well try to find the sex of the baby. The machine was not completely clear, and we only got a split second of a shot that looked a lot like a girl! I don't feel confident in what I saw... and my intuition is still saying it's a boy, but we will hopefully know for sure in a month!

4 comments:

Becky R. said...

How fun, I love it when they start talking more. What a beautiful picture!

Taylor Family said...

That's exciting about your camera! We can't wait to find out what you're having as well.

Lara said...

so cute! i totally get needing a creative outlet.. photography is the so much fun. great idea to start a photoblog.. the pictures of ella are darling :)

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

That's funny! Cute too. Hmm, so maybe another girl.. that'd be fun for Ella to have a sister.