Sunday was Isaac's big day! We had our family members who are close by come over to our house for lunch, then headed on to the church where Craig gave Isaac his baby blessing. Isaac was a sweet little baby the whole time, the blessing was beautiful, and Craig even finished it off by holding him up for all to see Lion King style. I'm excited to see my boy grow and live out the blessings that were promised him.
I'm grateful for my little family, and so grateful that we've got an eternal thing goin' on :)
Here are pictures from the day

Group shot. These are the family members who live in VA (minus my brother, Orin). Craigs brother, sister, and their families, and his parents. Also my parents and little brother.

My parents with Isaac.
I wish I would have taking special Isaac shots alone... but I didn't. Maybe I will later this week.

Craig's parents with Isaac

I think this is our first real shot as a family of four.
What a special day!
10 comments:
Isaac is just so adorable! I love that last picture of the four of you. You all look great!
So happy for you guys, what a beautiful family!!! :)
Hope to see you soon!
How fun, Isaac looks a lot like Ella. What a cute family you guys have! :)
Yea for the potty training! I wish we could have been there for Issac's big day. I also wish I would have tried out the spray park before I left, oh well, we're going to our neighborhood pool daily. It's so fun!
SUCH a cute family photo!!! All 4 of you look perfect!
That family picture is worth framing. Congrats to Isaac, I'm glad you got through the stressful day.
What an adorable little boy, cute family, and a very special day!
Glad it went well. Sorry we weren't there to see it. How did the pizza making go?
What a handsome little man. his legs are getting chubby! i love Ella's dress.
you have such a cute little family. you make me want another one.
Post a Comment