We went to the new spray park this morning and it was so much fun! It is about 5 or 6 times bigger than the one we went to before... I'm pretty sure we will go back most days next week to soak it all in before we go to Richmond for the rest of the summer. I know I have already mentioned this... but I am SO loving this summer with Craig not being in school, and us being able to do a lot more things as a family. Here are some pics.

I forgot to bring anything for her to play with in the water, so she got to play with a sweet ziplock bag.

I love little girl wedgies

Sweet baby fell asleep on my lap. Have I mentioned he is a little dream? I'm pretty sure I have. He is now 11 weeks old (today) and has been sleeping completely through the night for over a week. 9pm-7:00am is the average. Pretty amazing!

and Ella is still keeping it dry, big girl style!
9 comments:
Cute! Fae has that same swimsuit(As I'm sure everyone little girl does :)That's awesome he is sleeping so long! Lucky you. Ok did you seriously have a baby 11 weeks ago? In that last picture you look Amazing...with a capitol A!
You are pretty much beautiful and lucky and everything else. Beautiful for obvious reasons. Lucky because your 11 week old sleeps 9-7 THROUGH THE NIGHT. Can I get one of those when I put in my next oder? I am so jealous of your water park. The only one I have evern seen is the one at the Gateway in SLC. My kids would LOVE one!
Wow, I can't believe he's sleeping through the night! Would you come give a pep-talk to my stomach so that this one comes out that way too?? Oh, and you forgot to mention that you look fabulous!
haha, i love girl wedgies too! :) that comment made me laugh. you look beautiful!! I want to come play in that spray park with you guys!
Yay! I can't wait to try out the new spray park. I saw a computer rendition of it a few months ago and I'm excited to go to the real thing. Too bad by the time we get back to C'ville we will only get a few weeks to enjoy it.
Looks like fun! Glad to see you guys today! Hopefully we'll see you around Richmond soon.
What a fun family day. I love that you just get to sit in the shade with your dreamsicle of a little boy and watch Ella and Craig play. Sounds perfect.
Love the pictures, especially the wedgie shot. I am sad we didn't make it to the new spray park before I left. Maybe in August. And good job to Ella and Isaac for both conquering huge things!
man, you are seriously amazing. I hope my experience of having 2 kids is like yours. Ella is so stinkin cute. I love that picture of her with the wedgie. We have a splash park like that too, It is seriously the BEST for toddlers! Isaac is so cute and sounds like the perfect baby.
Post a Comment