Thursday, June 3, 2010

Main Campus


We went up to UVa's main campus last week for Craig to pick up a book from the library, and couldn't help taking a few pictures. It is just so beautiful. The architecture is breathtaking.

Unfortunately, Isaac wasn't very impressed. Ella was so sweet and tried to calm him.

I love this picture of Craig and Ella. They make a great little pair.


5 comments:

Lara said...

your kids are seriously so cute. i love these pictures.

Maddy said...

that picture of craig and ella is adorable.

Becky R. said...

Cute pictures, I loved taking pictures there too!

Taylor Family said...

I'm going to miss the beautiful campus. Sorry I forgot about your birthday, even being up to my ears in moving isnt' a good enough excuse for that!

Micah-n-Holly said...

All the pics are so cute, but the first one is AWESOME!! Love the facial expressions!