I went with the kids to my parents house last week to help them out while my mother was dealing with some health problems (my mom has since had back surgery and is feeling a bit better, thankfully). While there, Ella spent quite a bit of time outside collecting leaves, flowers, dirt, sticks, and mud to make nature soup. She had the time of her life, and was completely covered by the time she was done.



When she was done she had to be completely hosed down before going inside. Thank goodness for OxyClean. The clothes made it through.
The I-Guy had fun outside too

I love his chubby little hands!

Ella is very good about finding things for Isaac to play with when he is upset.

Then sometimes she plays with his toys in the same ways he does just to see what makes it so fun. I think she has realized that it is way more fun to be a big kid.

4 comments:
How cute!! Did you get to eat Ella's soup? Jack hates getting dirty, he will ask me to pick him up when we are walking through dirt, cause it makes him dirty, I am sure I helped him with what. I love Issac's cute smile!!
Ella seems so girly in every way, so it's funny that she doesn't mind getting dirty too. That'll be good when she wants to play with boys when she's older ;) Haha!
Look at those chubby cheeks!
My kids love making mud soup as well! Issac is so sweet. I miss holding him so much. Thank goodness I'll have one of my own soon.
Post a Comment