This is Craigs 3rd year of law school, and we finally went to our first UVa football game two weekends ago! We went with Craig's parents, and it was a lot of fun!
We parked at the business school and walked about 40 minutes to get to the game. I didn't realize we would be walking so far... and wore my flip flops. I definitely regretted that on the way back from the game. Here we are less than half-way there, still happy and pumped for the game.
We parked at the business school and walked about 40 minutes to get to the game. I didn't realize we would be walking so far... and wore my flip flops. I definitely regretted that on the way back from the game. Here we are less than half-way there, still happy and pumped for the game.

Chub boy fell asleep in the stroller on the way there. One of my favorite parts of the day was when a VMI student saw Isaac he stopped his conversation that he was having with a bunch of other students and shouted "That is the cutest baby I have ever seen!!!" and then threw his hand to the sky and cheered for him. haha!

The kids with their Grandpa and Grandma

The kids with their Grandpa and Grandma

Unfortunately this is how Isaac was the majority of the time. Not only was it SO horribly hot outside, but Isaac would cry anytime people would cheer. So you can imagine how often that was.


2 comments:
Lorel! Iss=aac is so super chunky! He really is one of the cutest babies ever in the whole world! (Basically the cutest if you don't count my kids:)! Good for you for going to a game! You have to do that kind of stuff while you're there! Love the flower on your shirt!
Oh I LOVE that picture of Isaac sleeping. What a chubster! So, so cute! Looks like you guys had fun despite the heat and the long walk.
Post a Comment