Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Girls Night!

There is nothing better than a good 'ol Girls Night while the hubs is studying like a mad man for finals!  I had some of my lovely friends over last week for a holiday party/white elephant gift exchange/Girls Night.  We had such a great time.  The theme of the gift exchange was "favorite things" - so each girl brought something they love under $10.  We also had a brownie/ice cream bar, and each girl also brought along with them their favorite topping.  Here are some pictures from the night.





We had such a blast chatting, laughing, eating, and opening gifts. 
I feel so grateful to live in a place where I can have so many wonderful friends! Thanks for the fun night, girls!  I look forward to many more nights like this!

5 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Now that made me homesick for y'all!

Christine said...

Amen! I MISS IT!

Rachelle said...

How fun!! I agree girl's nights are the best.

Amy said...

Good, good times! I was getting depressed the other day thinking about having to move out of our Huntwood dorm.

Pam said...

You are so lucky to have such wonderful friends and live in such a great neighborhood.