So I was looking through some of my brothers pictures on Facebook today... and saw a picture of my dad, my brother, and myself when we were younger. I guess I haven't looked at any of my baby pictures in a while, because I was a little shocked to see that Isaac really does resemble me! Since Isaac was born, everyone has said that he totally looks like Craig... and I definitely see where they are coming from (especially his baby pictures)... but when I saw this picture of me, I noticed that he does take after me too!
I love this picture. My dad looks very similar to how he does now (he's always looked pretty much the same) and looks happy get some snuggles from his boy; my brother Orin looks so cool with his Adidas shirt, ninja turtle, and army hat... and then there I am with the chubbiest cheeks in the world and big brown eyes - just like Isaac.

3 comments:
He totally does! Cute old picture.
Oh how I miss you and your cute little babies! I love that they both are like you in so many ways. Lucky kids!
Woah -- that looks just like Isaac!
Post a Comment