Monday, March 14, 2011

Mas

Tonight we went out with some of our greatest friends to a delicious celebratory dinner at a restaurant called Mas.  It's a cool tapas place here, with great food (and bad service)


What exactly were we celebrating, you ask?  Craig accepted a job today at a firm here in Charlottesville!!!!  We are so excited and happy to be staying here.  We love so many things about this town and feel grateful to be able to stay for good!  I cannot even express how proud I am of Craig.  Law school has been a long and difficult road with seemingly endless hours of studying; but Craig has worked so hard, and has never failed to be a great husband and father during the process.  He is just the best. 

We have gone through some hard times in the last few years, and I wasn't really sure why certain things happened the way they did... but I can look back on some of those things and see that it was all a part of God's plan.  A plan that was very elaborate and crazy, and something that I would have never been able to piece together until now.  We are very happy and feel so blessed.

12 comments:

Shelly Beth said...

Congrats to you and your family! I know you love that place and I am so glad that you get to stay. I am sure your families are happy, too!

Cami and Juan said...

This is the best news! I am just so happy you have a job in this market for law. Good for Craig, he is awesome. The only downside... your job is not in Austin.

Matthew and Hailey said...

So exciting! I am so glad that you get to stay here in Charlottesville!

Maddy said...

That is so great!!!! That will be so nice to not have to move, easier on the kids, easier on you, and you're already established there. Great, great news!! And I get to play with you for another year :)

Janelle said...

What great news guys! I'm glad things have worked out so nicely for you.

Lindsay Marie said...

Lorel, That is GREAT news!! I am so happy for you guys. I definitely know where you are coming from. I knew that things would work out for you guys but I'm glad that it happened so soon. I'm sure you guys will be all that much happier going into graduation.

Seriously, such great news!

Deborah said...

Oh Congratulations! I want to come celebrate with you too!!!! Seriously! I need to get down there ASAP.

Becky R. said...

That's wonderful! What a great thing to celebrate! I'll bet it feels so good to have a job lined up. And, I'm very jealous that you get to stay in Charlottesville, I sure do miss that place. Are you going to stay in Huntwood for awhile? Congratulations Craig!

Becca said...

Congratulations! That is so wonderful. What a great place to get to stay in, especially with both of your families so close. You'll have to keep all of us up to date on Cville happenings over the years!

Taylor Family said...

How exciting. I miss a lot about C'ville. Congrats to Craig and the whole family for that matter. You all did it!!!

Pam said...

Needless to say , we are VERY happy about this news!!! Very proud of Craig for all of his hard work. I knew Heavenly Father had a reason for why everything happened the way it did!

Katrina said...

Awesome!!! That is so exciting, congratulations!