Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The greatest thing in the world happened the other night while I was making dinner.  I opened the back door... and the kids went outside and laughed and played together the entire time until dinner was ready!  I think I can get used to this.   

8 comments:

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Nice! Your backyard is good for that! Tall fence, and a good view from the kitchen window!

Becky R. said...

I can't wait for that day!

Maria said...

I know! Isn't it THE BEST!!!!

Rachelle said...

That is awesome! I can't wait for it to warm up here, so the boys will do that.

Taylor Family said...

I remember how happy I was when that day came with Kami and Clayton. Yeah!

Cami and Juan said...

I love your cute backyard, it is so perfect to keep a good eye on your kids. And that baby picture of you in the last post, Isaac totally looks like you! Matching cheeks, adorable.

Christine said...

so sweet and you are right, Isaac looks exactly like you!

Amy and Andrew said...

You honestly have the most adorable family!!!