Monday, April 18, 2011

Blanket Love & Strong Girl

 Thanks to Cordell's iphone, I cant post a couple of videos on my blog!

Isaac is a thumb sucker... but only when he is in the presence of his favorite blanket.  Every single time he see's his blanket, he will stop whatever he is doing, grab the blanket, collapse, and suck his thumb.  We love it!



Also, Ella is really good at showing how strong she is.  I mean, come on... look at those muscles!

7 comments:

Maddy said...

hahaha the one with ella flexing is hilarious! your kids are cute.

Janelle said...

so cute!

Rachelle said...

Oh my gosh I love Ella flexing, so stinkin funny! And Issac and his blanket, too cute!

Amy said...

UGH! Why can't we just live across the street from each other forever?? It breaks my heart to leave your precious kids!

Cami and Juan said...

Isaac seems so cuddly. Amelia loved watching that video, she cracked up like he was so hilarious. She still hasn't become attached to a blanket or anything. I almost want to force it.

Pam said...

They are both so cute!

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

She was flexing so hard her muscles shook. She is funny and Issac is so cute. I enjoyed holding him on Sunday. Cute kids.