The weather has been a little strange lately. About a week and a half ago and it was in the 70's, then last Sunday it snowed. Tthen yesterday at my parents house, the sky didn't know what the heck it was trying to do.
As Ella was running in the back yard, massive, dark gray storm clouds formed over the trees
But then in the front yard, it was sunny with a bright blue sky, and big fluffy clouds. Pretty huh? I made Craig get in this picture since I don't have many of him. He was thrilled... obviously.
a little weird, huh? But I thought it was just so beautiful too, that I wanted to share.


1 comment:
Craig looks very happy. :) Our weather has been crazy too, we had 70 degree weather Saturday and woke up to 8 inches of snow yesterday, and it's supposed to be back to 70 tomorrow and snow again on Wednesday! What's up?
Post a Comment