Friday, June 24, 2011

Fathers Day

 Yes, I am late... but I just cannot bring myself to post about anything else before I get to the Father's Day post.  I just have to say that Craig is a pretty great father... just ask Ella and Isaac - they would say the same (although Ella might word it, "he's really really really really really really good" and Isaac would probably just do a high pitched scream... but I'm sure they all mean the same thing).  Things have definitely been a bit crazy and very stressful for the last few years for Craig, but he has never ceased to be a kind, loving, patient, playful, and attending father. 

Celebrating fathers day was a little different this year because both of my sisters were in town, so we were visiting with them at my parents house... but I think Craig still knew how much he is loved and appreciated.

This was the best picture I could get of Craig and the kids on that day.  And yes, this is a very telling picture of how well Isaac can stay still.


This was the gift I made for Craig this year... thanks to these two beauties, we were able to celebrate him on that day. 

2 comments:

Cami said...

Happy Father's Day to Craig! Your kids have the perfect little features for the silhouettes. Their lips are to die for.

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Awesome! You have some serious talent!