Right before leaving for the girls night away at VA Beach. All of the siblings, oldest to youngest (minus my brother Gibbs, who would have fit right between Lenore and Cora)
We wanted to get a pic with Mom and Dad... so we asked them to fit in after we took the above picture. Well, they walked up, turned around, and did their signature pose (they do that pose in every picture), blocking out me, Orin, and Lenore... so we cracked up and did exaggerated poses of us trying to get in the picture with them.
This was our lunch in Williamsburg at The Trellis. If you are ever in Williamsburg then you must eat there. It was really beautiful and the food was out of this world.
The next day at the beach
Ella and Papa
Ella and her awesome cousin Easton.
The I-Guy
Ice cream on the boardwalk... with Cordell taking a massive bite in the background.
There was a huge art show/festival going on the day we were there, among the artists was an incredible silhouette artist. When we wheeled by he say Ella's curly hair and asked to do her silhouette (yes, that's how they get you!). Let me tell you... he didn't even take time to check her out and get an image of what he wanted to do in his head - he just glanced at her and started cutting away, looking up every few seconds to get it right. In about 2 1/2 minutes, he showed us this:
We were so impressed. Thanks to Ella's aunt Cora, it will be framed and put on Ella's bedroom wall.
Cordell's graduation. I can't believe he has graduated from high school! Lookin' smart, Cordell!
Cron with his sisters.
with Ella and Easton
4 comments:
You guys always look like you're having a blast when you all get together! I loved that drawing of Ella, it's awesome! We're excited to see you guys!
Man I wish I was an artist (Father's Day post) and man I wish I had family closer by. What a fun time.
I love Cordell chowing down in the background. And hello, you look like a model family on that boardwalk.
You have a fun family! Oh, I made your butterscotch brownies the other day and they were a huge hit! :)
Post a Comment