Monday, October 24, 2011

Family Pics 2011

My good friend and fellow photography enthusiast, Maddy, took our family pictures last night.  She did a great job, and we are so happy to finally have some updated family pictures on our walls.  Thanks, Maddy, you're awesome! 









9 comments:

Jenny Ramsey said...

so sweet lorel! what a precious family you have!! :)

Maria said...

Love the last one! Hope you guys are well!

Maddy said...

oh good! I'm glad we got some good ones. I haven't even looked at them yet - you are fast!

Cami and Juan said...

Awesome pictures. I love the colors and the background. And of course your beautiful family, you got some really good ones of all 4 of you. And you tell Craig we loved his comment. Haha.

Rachelle said...

Your pictures turned out great! I love Ella's hands in her pockets. You guys have an adorable family!!

Becky R. said...

So cute, my favorite one is the one that you're sitting with the barn in the background. You guys look great!

Taylor Family said...

You all look great!

Tiffany said...

Lorel, you are looking gorgeous as ever!!

daniel.soderholm said...

You guys look great! I like the barn one best. I like the turquoise too. Good job, Maddy!