Height: 35 inches (75%... which is a major spurt, because at 18 months he was in the 35%)
Weight: 28 lbs 13 oz (50%)
- He loves telling jokes and making people laugh.
- He's obsessed with me wearing my hair down, and feels uncomfortable looking at me when my hair is up.
- He talks much more than Ella did at this age. He can speak in sentences and always get his point across.
- He created a game that he begs for every night that he named "Step In Time." (like from Mary Poppins). Craig will lay on the end of Ella's bed with his head off the edge, and the kids with run and jump on him from the bed trying to knock Craig and themselves off the bed. Before the big jump, Isaac always yells, "Step... In... TIMEEE!" haha. Nothing to do with Mary Poppins, or stepping in time.
- He adds the words "too" and "though" (sounds like "doh") at the end of most sentences, interchangeably. "I wa' some dat too." (he usually isnt referring to wanting something that someone else has either). "I wa' watch show too." (even if nobody else is watching a show).
- He also says, "Whats dat stuff?" a lot. Even if he is referring to a single item, like a sock.
- When he is talking to someone, he always adds their name to the end of the sentence so they are sure he's addressing them, I guess. "Whats dat stuff, Mom?"
- He calls me "Mom" and Craig "Dad". Not, mommy and daddy
- His favorite books are I Spy books, Moo Baa LaLaLa (which I recite to him every night before bed), and Go Dog Go.
- He is a hat guy
- He is also still obsessed with Christmas and talks about Santa (usually just saying these words exactly "Santa Santa, Ho ho ho.") and sings Jingle Bells frequently.
- He is a dare devils, and will run full speed down a paved hill, climb on anything, and jump off most things.
- Fortunately he is also very coordinated
- He is the happiest boy in the world, nice, sometimes a stinker, but was described as the "shining star" in his nursery class by his teachers. They say he is always a lot of fun, and so nice to the other kids.
He love our boy!
Pictures of him on his birthday:
opening a present.... sweet sunglasses!
Ella picked out some dinosaur toys for him that he loves
A recorder, and Chubaka (Craig is really wanting to push the whole Star Wars thing. Haha! I think the toys might be more for himself though. :)
A water table from Grandma and Grandpa, and a fake smile from Isaac (he really does love it though!)
Blowing out the candles on one of his bday cakes.
and here are a couple of videos:
Singing Happy Birthday to him when some of my family came to celebrate. Notice Isaac's face. He does that face whenever he is getting a lot of attention. I love it.
And him opening up some presents. Only watch until 1:20 (unless you want to watch more)... I couldn't figure out how to cut the movie down, but I just loved him playing pretend with his little Star Wars guys.
We are lucky to have such a great little guy in our family! Thanks for being awesome, Isaac!








8 comments:
I just love him! I can't wait until Amelia can talk in sentences so I can know what she is thinking. I love that he adds your name to the end of the sentence, he just wants to make sure you all feel special. These pictures, he still has those cheeks! He is the cutest boy.
such a handsome little man!
I love his sentences. So cute! He's at such a fun age.
he is getting so big and is just adorable!
He's adorable.
cute boy!!!!
Isaac is so adorable! Looks like he had a fun birthday! And I watched both vids until the end because your kids are that cute! Hope you're doing well!
He is such a funny little guy!
Sometimes he cracks me up - like at Easter when he found an egg, shook it, said "Nothing in it", then threw it down.
Post a Comment