Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Family Pictures!

Today we went up to Alpine and had family pictures taken by a friend of the family. They have such a beautiful house that we decided to just use their bookshelf as our backdrop. These are really the only pictures I have seen so far and I think they look pretty nice! This week has been pretty good... I've been able to get out of the house these last few days (before Monday I hadn't been out of the house since leaving the hospital) and it has definitely made me feel a lot better!

Our Family

Rainock Girls: Lenore, me, Mom, Cora

Cousins: Apollo, Easton, Lily, Willow, Mirae, Azure, Ella
(Azure was so excited to hold Ella. We hadn't let any of the kids hold her... so she felt pretty special... and she was so good with her!)

Rainock Family, Dec 2007


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lorel,

Glad to see everything went well. What a beautiful baby!

Thanks for all you did at Simplicity.

Brodie