For the record, Lorel wrote that, not me. I would not pick patterns like this.
that's not true! That totally was you, Craig! You've been looking for new blog backgrounds all day!
I think it's cute. I go for the pre-made stuff, so you're far more advanced than I am!
There you go talking through the computer again. PS nice picture Craig.
I totally think it was Craig!
It matches your great sofa pillows. We were really glad to see you guys the other day. It was fun
I love the green background w/stitching--so cool. Mom
Post a Comment
7 comments:
For the record, Lorel wrote that, not me. I would not pick patterns like this.
that's not true! That totally was you, Craig! You've been looking for new blog backgrounds all day!
I think it's cute. I go for the pre-made stuff, so you're far more advanced than I am!
There you go talking through the computer again. PS nice picture Craig.
I totally think it was Craig!
It matches your great sofa pillows. We were really glad to see you guys the other day. It was fun
I love the green background w/stitching--so cool. Mom
Post a Comment