Tuesday, October 28, 2008

2008 Family Pictures

We had our amazing talented neighbor take our family pictures yesterday, and I am really happy with them! Christine is so good, and seriously, if any of you are in the area and need your family pictures taken, she is your girl. Here is the link to her photography blog. I want to use some of our pics for our Christmas cards, and blow one of them up pretty big for our wall. Which one do you think we should blow up? Here they are:











18 comments:

Lenore said...

AWW!! Those are amazing! You look like a model! We are having a friend photographer do ours too, next month. My fav is the fourth one down for sure! But they are all so cute! Ella is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh! They are all beautiful! I would have a very hard time choosing just one! Maybe one of the colored ones on the UVA campus with the beautiful fall colors - Ella smiling.
I want some copies please.

Maddy said...

i really like the 3rd one down. they're all so cute! Bryce is still being weird and doesn't want to spend the money... even $15. Sheesh.

Olivia Goldman said...

Wow, these pictures are fantastic! Awesome job, Christine! I love the fourth one down and the third B&W picture (where Ella is on Craig's shoulders). You all look so great! We miss you so so much!

Christine said...

You know that I love the one with Ella holding the leaf-that seems to be the most popular.

Craig M said...

I feel like some of these pictures are Ensign-worthy. Olivia -- only you can make those dreams come true.

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Wow! Those are perfect! Those pictures look like they belong in magazines! They all look wall worthy to me. Good luck picking!

Amy said...

I love #4. You look like you're about 18. I wonder if Christine can make us look like that too!

Rachelle said...

You guys look great! I love the ones with Ella holding a leaf! We miss you guys! Jack saw the pictures of Ella and got a huge smile on his face!

Deborah said...

Um, I love them ALL! They are great! I miss your faces!

Becca said...

What great pictures! You guys make such a beautiful family.

Shelly Beth said...

I like #4 for a family pic. I also like 6, 7, 8, 10, and 11. She did a great job! We need to get some family pics done of us soon. Outside pics would be great...we have always gone to JCPenny - which is good but I like the natural feel of personal photographers.

Cami and Juan said...

The 4th one down is sooooo wonderful. It is colorful and all 3 of you look perfect. I think you should blow that one up.

Becky R. said...

I love the b&w one with Ella on Criags shoulders-it is adorable (as are all the rest!)
Hey, you've been tagged (he he...)check out my blog to see what to do :)

Taylor Family said...

What darling pictures. I love the one of Ella by your feet!

Lenore said...

oh, hey, i just fancied up my blog, what do you think??

Lenore said...

Dad made up the name "Ebay" of course...and he made up the nickname "Emale", get it, m.a.l.e.???

For some reason that never caught on. :)

Maddy said...

i was going to call you about the comment you put on my blog, but i told myself i should comment you back after our conversation last week :) haha. Anyway, I was talking to some people that live in Meadowbrook about seeing it, but i don't have any plans. Do you want to see it together? Do you think Craig will want to see it with you? I think B will want to go with me... maybe we can work something out! (You can call me back if you want)