Monday, February 15, 2010

34 Weeks

Here is another comparison picture from my pregnancy with Ella and this one. Things are still going well. I feel good - just getting tired a little more easily at this point. By this time with Ella I had already had some scares and had been going to the dr once a week for a non-stress test and ultrasound. So I am really happy that things continue to be different this time around!


Also, I finally updated my photography blog... so check it out!

8 comments:

Maria said...

You are so cute. I am loving your hair too!!

Lara said...

You look so good! I'd trade my 34 weeks look for yours in a heartbeat!

Maddy said...

I hope my round 2 goes as well as yours! You're lookin like a sexy mama. I'll call you tomorrow.

Becca said...

You look so cute!

Shelly Beth said...

You are one sexy prego lady! Funny how two pregnancies in one woman can be so different :) I am right there with ya!

Taylor Family said...

Way too cute again. I can't wait for your shower!

Cami and Juan said...

I love that purple shirt, way good color on you.

Rachelle said...

You look amazing!! I love your hair!! You are too cute!! I am so glad things are going better with this pregnancy!!