My sisters were in town for about a week (more posts on those events later), and luckily they were able to come to the shower. I love it when all of us girls are together again. We started off the night by eating at the Cheesecake Factory, while Lenore's husband Dave and my dad watched the kids. I'm pretty sure that I am the CF's biggest fan!
Then we headed up to c-ville from Richmond (about an hour away) for the shower. The girls in charge did such a great job! Not only was the food out of this world, but it was pretty too. I love it when food covers both things. We also opened gifts and played some fun shower games. A big thanks to my friends who put it on and those who showed up to celebrate (and to my lovely sister for being the photographer). I really am blessed to live in such a great community and have such great friends!

Here's the loot! Adorable clothes, some baby UVa gear, books, blankets, diapers, and the BEST diaper bag of all time... Thank you!
9 comments:
Don't you just love baby showers? They make you feel so special and also get you more excited for the baby to be here already :) So, I have a random question. Can you email me some pictures of your hair? I am thinking of cutting my hair short but haven't had great luck with it in the past. Do you like yours? Is it easy to manage? How do you do it? What products do you use? Alright, that was more than on question...
He's going to be one good lookin' little guy! The shower was so much fun, thanks for having a baby so we had an excuse to party! :)
I wish I could have been there!
Looks like it was a great shower! Glad you got to hang out with your sisters too! I wish I could have been there too. Too many things were happening on the same night and I would have felt guilty and sad to miss V's first ever concert.
Lorel you look so good! The baby outfits are really cute!! I am glad you had such a wonderful shower!!!
Very cute!! Hey what kind of diaper bag did you get!? I have been searching for one that I love and can't find anything!!!
You look so cute! I'm so glad you got some fun boy stuff. There's a lot to buy the 2nd time around too I bet!
That food did look pretty! I hope you enjoyed the pretty flavors as well! I totally agree about boys stuff being pretty darn cute! Glad you have so many great friends, that makes life so wonderful. And finally, MMMMMMM Cheesecake Factory. MMMM.
look at all the cute stuff you got!!! thats so fun!I can't wait to see pictures of the little man :)
Thanks for the nice comment. I did use my 50mm 1.4 :) and the dance studio had 6 big windows on the east side, so the sun was shining right in. We had some other lights set up that the film guys brought.. we only used them for part of the time, so I don't know that they even did much. I think they were just studio lights without the umbrellas or diffusers.
Post a Comment