These are my sisters and best friends (and soon-to-be again weight-loss partners). I love them! Lenore (on the left) and her family were able to come out for a little trip to VA for about a week, and Cora (right) was able to take a little getaway at the same time. We had so much fun! I also loved spending time with my sweet little nieces and nephew (but missed Cora's kids!), and they just ate up Ella too.
Here are some fun things we did:
Sledding - yes, this was a tight squeeze with my big ol' belly. Ella LOVED sledding this time and just wanted to go down over and over again. Especially when she was going down with her Papa. Maybe she felt a little more secure with him.
We went to a fun bouncy inflatable play place. The kids were in heaven! Most of the adults were in heaven too.
We celebrated sweet Lily's birthday. Lenore was disappointed in how her cake turned out, but I think it's cute (although it really doesn't compare to her usual masterpeices) and it was delicious. Cake tip - best chocolate cake recipe EVER is on the back on the Hershey's Cocoa Powder container. Seriously, try it.
Look at Ella studying her necklace. I'm pretty she thought the wooden necklace was actually candy.
I wanted to post more things that we did, but unfortunately blogger is not letting upload any new pictures right now. We also went to Richmond to feed the ducks near Maymont, and almost got attacked by the horrible honking geese. We had lots of snow play, game playing after the kids went to bed, went to my little brothers "Java Jive" to hear his band play. Craig and I also went out with Lenore & Dave and Cordell (while my parents watched all of the kids, thanks!) for a Valentine's dinner date.
It was a great week!
I feel like I don't mention Craig very much in my posts. I promise he is involved in our lives! He just has to study a lot, and misses out on a lot of the blog-worthy activities unfortunately. I will do another post shortly on my sweet Ella, and Craig will definitely be a part of that one!
It was a great week!
I feel like I don't mention Craig very much in my posts. I promise he is involved in our lives! He just has to study a lot, and misses out on a lot of the blog-worthy activities unfortunately. I will do another post shortly on my sweet Ella, and Craig will definitely be a part of that one!
4 comments:
Poor Craig, always studying. And Lorel, no weight loss planning already! Live it up while you can, not having to worry about that at all.
How fun! I am so glad you got to spend time with your sisters! I agree with Cami live it up while you can, and don't think about losing weight, because I feel like that is all I think about now!
How fun that both of your sisters were able to come at the same time. Looks like you guys had lots of fun!
I love sisters! I'm glad you had a great time. THanks for the fun craft night last night!
Post a Comment