
He has such a sweet relationship with Ella that is just so fun to watch from the sidelines. Ella lights up when she see's him. Half the time they are together, Craig is either "the beast" that Ella is running from and hiding from, or "the prince" that has come to dance with her. She will take him from room to room (I'm guessing she got this from the dance scene on Cinderella) and he will spin her, dip her, and give her a kiss. Ella even gets so into it that she closes her eyes with her head tilted up towards him, with a slight smile on her face, as if she is just taking in every single moment. Ha! They make a cute pair.

And there is nothing like seeing Craig with his son. He will lay on the floor, sitting Isaac up on top of his stomach, and they will just smile and smile at each other. Isaac doesn't do a whole lot yet, but he does recognize his daddy and is always happy and excited to be around him.
I'm happy to have such a good, hands-on husband like Craig. Everything he does is for his family, and he is always willing to help out others as well. I love him so much.
I am also grateful for my father. He raised us well, and was always a wonderful example to us... and still is. He is one of the most selfless people I have ever met, and is always willing to lend a helping hand to those in need. My father-in-law is a great father to his kids too, and I am especially grateful to him for raising such a good son. He is a very kind and generous man.
Happy (late) Father's Day to all of those good fathers out there!
2 comments:
I can just picture Ella pulling Craig into each room to twirl around in. Just think, Ella will be playing with Isaac like that in a year or so.
Don't you love to see your husband as a Father. It's one of the sweetest things! Good for Craig for dancing with Ella. I can totally see Ella getting into it.
Post a Comment