I was so against Isaac sucking his thumb and tried to prevent that from being his comfort... but it's just his thing, and I can't do anything about it. Plus it is just too dang cute to stop at this point.
i didn't check my texts till late last night, but this picture is so adorable! britton only sucked on his thumb once, and i remember it being the cutest thing ever. did ella suck hers?
HA! I am just praying that Jake will find his thumb! Claire found hers at 4 months, so I am hoping sometime this month. He won't take a binki anymore and I need him to comfort himself!
I wish Amelia would find her thumb! I think it is the cutest thing ever. Right now she is sporting the two-fists-in-the-mouth-at-the-same-time. Not as cute.
6 comments:
i didn't check my texts till late last night, but this picture is so adorable! britton only sucked on his thumb once, and i remember it being the cutest thing ever. did ella suck hers?
HA! I am just praying that Jake will find his thumb! Claire found hers at 4 months, so I am hoping sometime this month. He won't take a binki anymore and I need him to comfort himself!
I wish Amelia would find her thumb! I think it is the cutest thing ever. Right now she is sporting the two-fists-in-the-mouth-at-the-same-time. Not as cute.
He is a cute little guy. And, think of it this way, it's a built in binkie!
There are some definite benefits to the thumb sucking, you don't have to find that for them in the night!
Awww cute!
Post a Comment