Monday, December 13, 2010

Nativity at the Old Folks Home

Our church's Christmas activity this year was a service theme.  We were separated into different groups and were assigned to perform at local nursing home. Our group decided to do a little skit of the nativity and also sing Christmas songs.  Ella was an angel, and Isaac was none other than Baby Jesus.  They both did a wonderful job.  Isaac was especially impressive.  When it was his turn... I just sat him down between Mary and Joseph and he stayed in the same spot the entire play (at least 5 minutes)!  He did pull up on Joseph a few times, though.  Here are our little stars:





Pretty dang cute, if you ask me!  It was so wonderful visiting the nursing home and preforming for the residents there.  I think they really enjoyed the program, and I know many of them got a big kick out of Isaac.  I am glad Craig was able to join in on this activity, despite the crazy schedule of straight studying he has been keeping lately.  What a perfect activity during this Christmas season!

6 comments:

Taylor Family said...

What a neat idea! I can't believe Ella is three. Those three girls looked so cute in all the birthday photos!

Taylor Family said...

What a neat idea! I can't believe Ella is three. Those three girls looked so cute in all the birthday photos. I took Kami to Tangled as well and we both loved it.

Christine said...

I just want to nuzzle that sweet chubby little boy!

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Cool idea! Very cute nativity! I love I's swaddling clothes!

Amber said...

Best Baby Jesus ever. I'm going to steal some of these photos.

Pam said...

How adorable! I'll bet those folks at the nursing home loved it!