My friend, Becky, found this great tutorial for a cheap and... just perfect Christmas wreath. As soon as I saw it, I knew that I had to make one. I bought about 70 ornaments for the dollar store (totaling about $8), some bells, and got together with her tonight to make it. I'm really happy with how it turned out and cannot wait until this and all of the other Christmas decorations go up!

15 comments:
That wreath is beautiful! You've inspired me to make one now!
Lorel! Great job! It is so cute! I totally want one now! And I think I will make one!
i have been wanting a wreath like this for so long!! I'm so glad you posted this!
Oh my goodness, so cute, Lorel! I just love it! Yeah, I want to make one now, too!
So cute! I need to try it!
I really love the colors you used, it looks great! Thanks for coming over, it was so much fun!
I LOVE IT! I think I'll make one over Thanksgiving.
I saw this wreath in Southern Living a few weeks ago and wanted to make one! (Of course there were no directions.) Totally inspired, thanks for posting!! :)
I'm gonna make one! Love it! Btw, is that Craig holding the wraeth up? I just just see you forcing him to hold it up for you to take a picture! Ha ha! LOVE it!
ooo.. thats SO cute! I've been looking for crafty christmas decorations! this is perfect! that chicken pot pie looks amazing too, I already copied down the recipe :)
So cute!! Can't wait to make one! Love the blog. We should be bloggin buddies, mine is jaclynbrandon.blogspot.com
Wow Lorel! That turned out great! Looks beautiful!
I love it! This is adorable!
Just bought all my christmas balls at the dollar store! I'm so excited to make it tonight!!
Thanks to you, I made one on Wednesday! I am totally in love. They are so easy to make and look awesome (and expensive :) when they are done. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment