Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pictures

Because of the suggestions of some of my friends, I have decided to post some pictures taken today of my belly, and also a picture of the 3-d ultrasound photo. Here they are!


Our baby boy. It's really amazing to me how you can see real features! I looked up 3-d ultrasounds on google images today and there were so many of them and all looked completely unique. So this is really just our little baby! Excuse the knee in his face.


first attempt at 22 week belly shot. Ella wanted a belly shot too




It looks like Ella might be in the middle of walking down the hall, but she was actually posing for this picture. I love it!


and last... Ella went to the museum with her buddy Luke yesterday and I just couldn't resist taking a shot of the two of them together. They are a cute pair!

Actually, one more last thing. I had a girls night with some friends last night and it was just such a blast! We went to dinner, then FINALLY to New Moon. Let me tell you - it was a million times better than the first one for me! I really didn't like the first movie (Bella's bad acting especially), but I think she might have taken some acting class before this one... not to mention the increased budget did wonders! Thanks Craig for taking over for the night!

8 comments:

Matt said...

That 3-D ultrasound is pretty cool. It took me a second to see his face, but then it was really clear.

Lara said...

aw! thats so amazing, congrats! you seriously look SO good pregnant! i'm jealous! ella is so adorable!

Rachelle said...

We are so happy for you guys!! The pictures are so stinkin cute!! You have such a cute little belly and Ella's pose is adorable!!

Taylor Family said...

Does your doctor's office normally do 3D ultrasounds? That is so neat. I loved Ella's pose as well. She's adorable.

Amy said...

Cool! I think he already looks like Ella -- super cute! You look great, too!

Christine said...

HA! Ella cracks me up. Love her pointed toe!

Cami and Juan said...

You are looking cute. How fun to have a 3D ultrasound, I wonder if he'll look a lot like Ella when she was born or different because he's a boy. Can't wait!

Katrina said...

I agree on New Moon! I think the higher budget definitely helped out (I particularly notice that they did a better job of making the Cullens family good-looking this time). Those pictures of you and Ella are cute! Congrats on your boy...I'm already loving having a little guy!