BOY!
We found out a few days ago, and I have been meaning to post it on the blog, but wanted to put up some ultrasound pictures first. Unfortunately, the scanner isn't connecting to the computer :( Oh well! Yes, it's a boy and we were actually really shocked about it! I had thought my whole pregnancy that is was a boy until that other ultrasound a few weeks ago. I didn't think that ultrasound changed my thoughts that it was a boy just because it wasn't clear at all, and we only got like a split second of what could have been a shot... but I guess it had. More important than finding the sex, though, is that we were able to see that everything is perfect so far, and he is developing and growing properly!
We are very excited to welcome a boy into our family. Craig was so excited after the doctors appointment that he came up with a list of about 100 names, but then said "Now these aren't exactly names that I necessarily like..." Well that helps!
It was also really neat for us to have a 3-D ultrasound. I had never had one of those before, and it is just really amazing how it works. We could actually see real features - he's a cute guy! I asked the doctor how close to looking like the actual baby the images are, and he said that many couples have said that they could tell that it was definitely their baby. I'm excited to meet our boy and find out for myself.
4 months to go!
We found out a few days ago, and I have been meaning to post it on the blog, but wanted to put up some ultrasound pictures first. Unfortunately, the scanner isn't connecting to the computer :( Oh well! Yes, it's a boy and we were actually really shocked about it! I had thought my whole pregnancy that is was a boy until that other ultrasound a few weeks ago. I didn't think that ultrasound changed my thoughts that it was a boy just because it wasn't clear at all, and we only got like a split second of what could have been a shot... but I guess it had. More important than finding the sex, though, is that we were able to see that everything is perfect so far, and he is developing and growing properly!
We are very excited to welcome a boy into our family. Craig was so excited after the doctors appointment that he came up with a list of about 100 names, but then said "Now these aren't exactly names that I necessarily like..." Well that helps!
It was also really neat for us to have a 3-D ultrasound. I had never had one of those before, and it is just really amazing how it works. We could actually see real features - he's a cute guy! I asked the doctor how close to looking like the actual baby the images are, and he said that many couples have said that they could tell that it was definitely their baby. I'm excited to meet our boy and find out for myself.
4 months to go!
5 comments:
Congrats! That will be so fun to have one of each! I can't wait till I get a little man, too. I am curious what some of the names were on Craig's list that he didn't necessarily like. LOL. Glad to hear that everything is progressing and growing properly. Now give us a belly shot!
Hooray! You did say that you still thought it was a boy. How exciting for you. It makes it so real!
Oh my goodness! I'm shocked as well! You guys having a boy! So fun! Congrats! Can't wait to see him!
I am sad your scanner isn't working! You should just take a picture of the ultrasound with your camera. That's what I did, it turned out better than my scanner was making it look. I want to see the 3D image of that little guy.
Congrats on the boy! That's awesome news. Hope the pregnancy continues well.
Post a Comment