Monday, January 11, 2010

29 Weeks!

When I was pregnant with Ella I would take belly shots on random weeks, rather than every 5 weeks or something... So I decided I needed to stick with those weird weeks so that I could do a comparison between the two pregnancies. Here is a side by side comparison of what I looked like at 29 weeks with Ella and today with Baby Boy.


I feel like I am neglecting child #2 already because I never have much to report - but I also feel very blessed because of that. My pregnancy with Ella was filled with way too much drama, so I hope this one stays just the way it is! I feel great, I have energy, I am gaining a normal amount of weight (so far), and am measuring just right! Yay for normal!

11 comments:

Lara said...

you look so cute pregnant. i love your hair, i wish i could get my curly hair to look like yours. Its nice to know pregnancies can differ from each other, i hope that's the case for me!!! you look great!

Unknown said...

Wow Lorel you look amazing!!! It's wild to see how different our bodies carry each child!!! So happy everything is going great for you!

Taylor Family said...

You don't look too much different. I'm glad you feel different though :)

Maddy said...

You look great, and I think you're carrying really low this time. Must be a boy!! ;) I will call you tomorrow about going to the temple.

Shelly Beth said...

Adorable as always! Your hair is so dang cute, I wish mine looked like that! I hate my hair short like that because it always looks awkward, but you ROCK that look. You must tell me your secrets. You look like you are carrying lower. I am so glad to hear things are different this time around. Isabelle was a crazy pregnancy and Aubree was completely normal until delivery. I hope you have more smooth sailing ahead!

Cami and Juan said...

You are so gorgeous. I love your hair. I want to hear name ideas. I know Craig has dreamed of naming a baby boy for years now. Tell us your top 5.

Rachelle said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! You look amazing in both pictures!!

Janelle said...

Fun comparisons. Cute hair! I hope you continue with the uneventful pregnancy :)

Christine said...

Normal is fabulous! You look great!

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

You look awesome in both pregnancies! And yes, yea for normal! Thanks for the cookies the other night. Those are some of our favorites.

Lindsey said...

Lorel, you look so cute in your picture! I'm contemplating a perm after looking at your hair the other night at the wedding, and now again in this picture. (just kidding, but I do wish my hair would curl like yours!)

I wanted to let you know that I have that picture of you and Craig that was really cute from the wedding and I can e-mail it to you if you want--my e-mail is lindseywilliams84@gmail.com so if you let me know where I should send it, I can pass that right along. It is also posted on my blog, so if you want to just try to get it off there you can do that too!