Here are a couple (not-so-flattering) pictures from the night. I had meant to take my camera for pictures, but realized that I didn't have any batteries for it. So these are from one of the girls who threw the shower.
Craig's classmates really love Ella... and Ella really loves them too! Here I am showing Ella her special cupcake.

and something else that was super exciting for me... and actually the highlight of my day today...
I went to Target today and they had a bunch of baby stuff on clearance. I found some amazing deals on baby boy bedding. I bought a crib skirt for $5, a bumper for $4, and a fitted sheet for $7. The sheet wasn't on sale, but went along with the other two things MUCH better than the one on sale. Pretty great deal, huh?! Let's be real - for those prices you can't be too picky, but it actually looks pretty cute! I know I definitely couldn't make bedding for that cheap!


7 comments:
I went to Target and found some amazing deals on clothes, so i stocked up for the next 2 sizes... who can beat $2 jeans?? Good job on your deals! Anyway, I hope I can come up soon when it's not a blizzard up there. I looked at the weather for Charlottesville last night and it said something like "deathly driving conditions" and that changed my mind really fast about coming! haha
Don't you just love preparing for a new baby? It totally gets you in the baby mood - I bet you wish that baby would come soon! Congrats on the bedding, what a steal.
Looks like Ella's contemplating if she's ready to give up her crib to a new baby! Glad you got a shower for some little boy stuff. That is so perfect to have your girl and your boy.
I got mine at Target, a whole set for $10! I went back the next week and it was back to $80. You sure can find a deal if you're lucky!
Good work on the bedding! Looks like I need to go to target!
I love finding great deals! The bedding is way cute!
hey lorel and craig!
i just thought that you should know that i blog stalk you...is that weird?
we miss you guys
Post a Comment