(looking at the snow from her window...well, looking at me for the pic)We had another big snow, and it was actually enjoyable this time because it wasn't out of control (it snowed almost a foot)... and they plowed our neighborhood right away. It also was nice that Ella wasn't sick, so we could go outside and play!
Ella was pretty excited the morning that it snowed (saturday). We had been pumping her up for the snow the night before, so when she woke up the next morning she looked out the window and said "snow day!!"
We have a good hill for sledding behind our house, so we enjoyed sledding and playing with the neighbors.

but Ella had had enough after about 30 minutes. Probably because she doesn't have any snow pants, and so got pretty soaked.

After Ella's nap today the sun was shining perfectly through our bedroom window... so I had to take advantage of it and take some pictures while she was still in sleepy mode.


4 comments:
I L O V E these pictures! she is just beautiful and so is her mama!!
What beautiful pictures! I can't believe all that snow, it looks so fresh and white. No snow in Provo lately, I don't mind it at all.
Awww! Sweet pics! Sweet girls! Craig too!
Seriously?? You need to frame those last two pictures!
Post a Comment