Wednesday, May 18, 2011

He Walks!

About a month ago Isaac started taking a few steps in a row.  On Mothers Day, two weeks ago, he tried a little harder (maybe his present to me? ha) and started walking across rooms without falling.  Now, his main mode of transportation is walking, and he is really loving it!  I am pretty tough on the walking criteria... it has to be quite a few steps in a row, and on a frequent basis for me to consider it real walking.  So I am saying he officially started walking two weeks ago, on Mothers Day, at a little over 13 months.

Here is a video of my sweet boy in action.  I had some of just him walking, but this is the newest that shows it.  In the video is also Ella and her cousin Willow (who was visiting from Utah - more pics to come from that), playing with their uncle Orin.



Also, here he is modeling an adorable shirt from my brother and his wife's clothing company, Crowsmack. The designs are original illustrations, from my brother, Gibbs, and they are hand-dyed and screen printed by his wife, Keri.  They are some pretty talented people!

4 comments:

Juan said...

Is that man throwing the ball Criag?

Pam said...

Totally cute!

Cami and Juan said...

I love the wobbly walk. And he is the cutest little baby model. Don't mind Juan's comment, he obviously just skimmed. And who is Criag anyway, lol.

Christine said...

Handsome little man! I wish jake would start walking. I hate the crawling around bit in the summer. Their knees get so dirty! He is getting close.

Are you guys staying in your townhome or are you moving?