The Wild man. Ha ha. She is so cute, I have never seen her talk like that, it's so fun to watch. And she's definitely a good story teller, so original!
Your previous post made me want to cry. I miss you all sooooooooooo much!!! Little Ella is so sweet. Poor Lyssie still can hardly talk. She's doing speech therapy now and it's helping a ton, but she still has a long way to go.
She is so cute! Maybe she could be a writer someday!
Congratulations to Craig on finishing law school, how exciting! Will he be working while he studies for the bar? Not to discourage you, but I was so excited when the bar was over-it was crazy how much they had to study! Tell him good luck, and it will be over before you know it.
6 comments:
that is adorable.
Good imagination, Ella! So cute!
The Wild man. Ha ha. She is so cute, I have never seen her talk like that, it's so fun to watch. And she's definitely a good story teller, so original!
one of the cutest things I have ever seen!
Your previous post made me want to cry. I miss you all sooooooooooo much!!! Little Ella is so sweet. Poor Lyssie still can hardly talk. She's doing speech therapy now and it's helping a ton, but she still has a long way to go.
She is so cute! Maybe she could be a writer someday!
Congratulations to Craig on finishing law school, how exciting! Will he be working while he studies for the bar? Not to discourage you, but I was so excited when the bar was over-it was crazy how much they had to study! Tell him good luck, and it will be over before you know it.
Post a Comment