Pointing to his name on the list of graduates
We went to the morning graduation ceremony on the main lawn for every single UVA graduate (undergrad and grad school). It was so crazy. So many people, and really impossible to get around... especially with a stroller. If I knew it was going to be that crowded, I wouldn't have even tried! The pic on the left was our view for about 40 minutes.
Thanks to our phones, I was able to find Craig among the law students.
But once he started walking down The Lawn with his school this was the closest we could get. We left right after I took this picture. Apparently the different schools walking took about 45 minutes, and then the ceremony began... Craig got a front row seat.
After The Lawn ceremony, we went to the law school where they had the hooding ceremony and presentation of the diplomas. It was a much better experience... and even enjoyable! The US Attorney General, Eric Holder, gave the commencement remarks. So that was pretty great.
Here is Craig's seat. Front row again!
All who came to the ceremony. Craigs parents, his Aunt Mary, and her boyfriend, Bob.
Ella was very sweet and well behaved the entire day! We were so proud of her.
and Isaac was a busy little stinker the entire time. But he got a lot of attention! Then on the right are Craig and Ella right after the ceremony.
Best picture we got of the two of us. It was very sunny and very hot.
Craig and his son. I love these next two pictures.
Way to go, Craig! I am beyond impressed!
7 comments:
Aw, Craig you are so awesome! I am so excited for you! Way to go at being such an awesome dad and husband through that craziness! It's over! Congrats!
It is unbelievable that he is done. Wow! It looked like it was a beautiful day. And an outside ceremony, as if a one year old is going to sit still outside! Ha ha, I'm glad you had a great day.
Congrats to all of you. It really is a family affair! Could they make the diploma any bigger? I think you'll have to dedicate a wall of your house to it :)
Nice! Congrats Craig and Lorel! You both have worked hard to achieve this! Cute pictures! I like the ones of Isaac playing with the hat too! So cute!
Yay! that is so exciting :) What a good day! Your kids are so stinkin cute. That video of ella is so adorable! What a smart girl to be reading. And Isaac walking already? It seems like he was just born! They really are so cute.
Congratulations!!! That is so neat and very impressive!!! You guys look so happy!!
Holy Diploma! Congrats Craig. I know that he worked very hard!
Post a Comment