Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Child Prodigy

By Ella Rain Marshall, 2 years, 3 months


I am a proud father today after seeing this beauty. Ella was drawing and without any encouragement drew this smiley face, followed by the body and legs. I'll admit the legs might have been a lucky coincidence. Then I said, "Why don't you draw a line for each arm?" and Ella added them in the right spots. Very talented.


8 comments:

Pam (the Grandma) said...

And proud you should be too! That 2 yr old is super talented - not to mention super cute and sweet too!

Taylor Family said...

It looks like she has artist genes in her. It really is amazing that a two-year old can draw so well. Lyssie still just scribbles!

Katrina said...

What an artistic little girl! She must get it from her mommy! (Speaking of, great job on those little shirts, they're really cute)

Lindsey said...

Wow. That truly is amazing. I hope you saved the original.

Lara said...

wow, that really is amazing. A 2 year old drawing smiley faces! I'm very impressed.

Amy said...

Just like her mommy! Seriously, that's impressive. I don't think Charlie could draw that.

Christine said...

Pretty amaxing! She does have an incredibly talented artistic mother!

Cami and Juan said...

I love the drawings of 2 year olds. Such imagination! It must be in her genes.