Here are Ella and Willow enjoying the art of sharing
I love this shot of Ella and Willow on the bike. Despite how it looked on that top picture, they really had a blast together and got along great. I wish we could see them more often. and I also like this picture of Craig - he has actually been able to spend a bit of time with the family since law school is over (yes!!!!!) and studying for the bar is just barely starting. (graduation is tomorrow!)
My father with his three sons. It was probably pretty special for him to have his boys together again. Too bad my dad was the only normal looking one in this picture.
The girls enjoying snorting flowers, and Isaac enjoyed being entertained by his crazy uncle through the door.
We really loved visiting with Gibbs and Keri and their girls. Lots of good times and lots of big laughs. We hope to see them again soon!
.

2 comments:
Oh the joys of "sharing", kids are so funny. That is neat that you had so much family together, and that Craig has been able to spend more time with you guys!
Wow! Those are classic! Willow's face is great in that first picture! LOVE the one of the guys! How cool that they were all together! Cordell has curly hair?? Wish! Didn't see that coming! I like it longer, looks good. I wish I could've been there!
Post a Comment